Necessary Documents

  • You apply on the basis of your 3 last years of high school results, so they must be translated into English
  • Or if you have your final high school diploma, you upload that and an English translation of it
  • If you apply for a master’s, your bachelor’s degree in translation is needed
  • Copy of your birth certificate that has to be in English, German, French, or Dutch (in Hungary the issuing office can make it in English)
  • Copy of your ID or passport (both sides)
  • English language exam
  • Motivation letter