What is the IB Diploma Programme?
IB (International Baccalaureate) was founded in 1968 and is a network of 5.000 international schools (mostly high schools) in 150 countries. The teaching language for Danish IB-schools is English.
The IB Diploma Programme is a 2-year pre-college course, and if you include Pre-IB, it takes 3 years. The IB DP is a world recognized brand and with an IB Diploma, your admission to higher education is easier, and you will not need TOEFL or IELTS tests.
- Do you like challenges – both academically and at a personal level?
- Would you like to become part of a truly international atmosphere among 15-20 different nationalities?
- Would you like to deal with global issues and challenges?
- Do you like project work that reflect real-life issues?
- Do you accept the fact that information is changing constantly, and you must be critical towards new information?
- Would you like to become part of an environment, which inspires your creativity, reflection and thinking skills?
In that case, the IB Diploma Programme is probably something for YOU.