What is the deadline, if I want to continue my studies in Denmark?

The application deadline for AP + Bachelor is 15 March, at some schools you can apply later, but chances for admission are reduced.
Application deadline for masters programs is 1 April.

What is the application process?

Consult personally meet with our representative. We can help you with:

  • Completing the English language test,
  • General interview in English,
  • Motivation letter in English,
  • Instructions for completing the application form.
  • Advice you how to find a place to live + a free time job abroad.

If you fail the English test with us, you can try again within a month, free of charge.

Some schools make skype interviews and some schools invite candidates for personal interview in the capital. The final decision will be taken at the schools, and the candidates shall be notified of the outcome during May-June.

What is the registration deposit?

A deposit of €80 / FT 25.000 to be paid when you come for the test. We pay the money back, if you finish 1st semester and start 2nd.

IF you fail 2 English tests with us, and need a 3rd one OR if you will not be accepted to your 1st priority and need our help to get accepted to your 2nd one, we will not pay back the deposit.

What is the cost of study in Denmark?

During the study you should count on following costs: Home visits, accommodation cost (depend on the city), the monthly average is 2.500-3.500 DKK, local transportation, food and entertainment costs.

The programs are tuition-free for EU-citizens, however some institutions have introduced a registration fee. This fee is payable after the successful admission, and the first week of programs, trips and to cover the cost of training materials.

Can I work during my studies?

Each school recommends that you should work maximum 15 hours/week, in order not to disturb your studies. The minimum wage: 100 DKK / hour (or around 12-13 EUR. Foreigners who do not speak Danish, can do this kind of student-jobs: Bringing out newspapers/commercial papers, cleaning, washing dishes , serving, babysitting, gardening and many more.

We can assist you with job-searching, but we cannot find a job for you.

Will I have health insurance?

During the Danish studies students can get insurance coverage (does not cover dental care). During your stay in Denmark, you do NOT have to pay health insurance contribution in your home country. It is necessary, however, to bring out a valid EU-health insurance card from you home country, UNTIL you get the residence permit papers done in Denmark, so you can have free health care.

How to get a residence permit?

On arrival it will be requested from the local immigration office, but schools usually help in this. In general, you get it after 4-5 weeks.

Residence permit: It consists of 2 years of legal residence in Denmark + work permit + health insurance.

Where will I live?

Dormitory accommodation is normally possible to find from your home country, the cost is between DKK 2.500-3.000/month. 2-3 month's rent must be paid as deposit at the time of moving in.

Apartment: Vary in price from city to city, but more expensive than your home country. In addition 2-3 months of rent must be paid in advance as a deposit. However, renting a bigger flat is cheaper if more students get together. It is difficult to find a private flat from your home country.