Necessary documents

  • You apply on the basis of your 3 last years of high school results, so they must be translated into English
  • Or if you HAVE your final high school diploma, you upload that + English translation.
  • If you apply for master, your bachelor degree in translation is needed.
  • Copy of your birth certificate. It has to be in English, German, French or Dutch. (in Hungary the issuing office can make it in English)
  • Copy of your ID or passport (both sides)
  • English language exam
  • Motivation letter