The following steps will guide you through the application procedure necessary to receive admission from schools in Holland.
- You first take contact to us and we can give you initial advice
- You register with us formally and pay the refundable €80 deposit (about HUF 25.000)
- We do the English test with you
- You open a profile on www.studielink.nl (we can help with that)
- Some documents must be sent directly to the schools international office/some must be uploaded to studielink.
- We help with writing a motivation letter
- We give advice about how to find a place to live and how to find a student job