The Danish education system is known for innovative teaching methods, such as the following:
- Problem-based learning
- Group work
- Collaboration with the business sector
- Learning in real-life scenarios
In Denmark, you can acquire the following types of diplomas:
- AP Degree – A 2-year program after which students can work or continue their education with the 1,5-year Top-Up Bachelor program.
- Top-Up Bachelor Degree – A 1,5-year program that comes after the AP Degree. An AP and a Top-Up program combined is at the same level as a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Bachelor’s Degree – A 3,5-year program that qualifies you to enter a specific profession after completion.
- Masters Degree – A 2-year program.